sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

Don't ever go again

Bueno, aquí os traigo una canción que he hecho hace un tiempo para que la cantara Katy en un capítulo de "Mentalista 2", llamada "Don't ever go again". Y vosotros, ¿habéis hecho alguna canción para alguna de vuestras historias? Si no, ¿por qué no os animáis? =)

Don't ever go again


When I think
that all finished
the world comes down
and night conquers day
as darkness to light

My heart is broken.
My heart is empty without you
My heart don't exists
If you aren't here.

I wish I could continue admiring
so wonderful that mind
who thaught me that there are more world to discover,
who became my curse as a gift.

Mentalist, come back here.
Can not you see beyond that tought
there is joy to find?
Mentalist, back to me,
and don't ever go again,
don't ever go again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No hay nada más gratificante después de leer una entrada que comentar. ;)